Apply & Nominate
MDD dealers play a key role in attracting students to the GM Minority Dealer Development Scholarship program. Your job is to encourage candidates to self-nominate! By helping minority students become aware of the program, you could be making a difference in someone’s life.
Encourage participation in the Scholarship program:
- Meet with:
- For ideas, resources and support, partner with:
- Local civic groups
- Work with:
- High school Automotive Vocational programs
- High school guidance counselors
- Junior Achievement
- Your local Chamber of Commerce
- Local auto enthusiast clubs
Questions regarding the program or how you can get more involved?
Contact the Scholarship Program Headquarters:
CMS Foundation – GM MDD Scholarship Program