Minority Dealer Advisory Council By-Laws
The objective of the Minority Dealer Advisory Council (MDAC) is to:
- Represent the interests of GM minority dealers and management staff;
- Drive focus on the profitability, growth and retention of the minority dealer network;
- Play a strategic role in GM’s efforts to grow its market share among ethnic buyers.
The Mission of the MDAC is to facilitate the efforts of General Motors in attaining its goals of:
- Increasing the number of qualified minority dealers;
- Encouraging and attracting African American, Asian, Hispanic and Native American minorities into retail organizations as dealer operators, managers and employees;
- Advocating that all GM dealerships provide an attractive and respectful environment for ethnic customers and employees.
The Vision of the MDAC is that GM minority dealers reflect the diversity of GM’s customers, investors and employees as well as the vehicle driving public.